Monday, September 12, 2016

Color Theory




I chose red for the color theory homework because lately the color red seems to be very prominent in my life, whether its seeing the color when I look around or just feel really connected to the color when I see it.

To me the color red symbolizes:
1.  Power
2. Confidence
3. Anger
4. Love
5. Danger

I find it funny how one color can mean so much, good and bad. It can also pose as emotions such as anger and love, but the two that I feel red symbolizes are complete opposites. How can red be anger and love when the two are so very different and you do not ever want to be angered at the ones you love. Why are they interchanged? The color red has so many different meanings to me in my everyday life and thats why its such a fascinating color and I chose to photograph it.

No comments:

Post a Comment